Yes, I have a youtube channel (with only 1 video lol).
Before I get into that, sorry for not posting in a while, I was on holiday (which I’m currently making a video about funnily enough).
So basically I made a youtube channel! Well I already had one, which I posted on a couple of times last year, but the videos were all terrible so I deleted them XD. Well since getting a better camera I was excited to start filming again.
Making videos is something I really enjoy. Just putting together small clips and creating something with a certain aesthetic is very satisfying to me. I made a channel to share this and also have somewhere where my videos can be all in 1 place, without taking up storage on my phone.
Well here is my first video, and expect another one very soon.
Thanks for reading.
I have been off school for the last couple of days and before that it was half term, so I haven’t seen many friends in over a week. It was a lazy half term ok! You know when you get so bored you end up watching a 50 minute documentary about giving birth? Nope just me ok… Basically I need something to do, so I’m going to find some random questions and answer them.
- Do you consider eyebrows facial hair? Duh! It’s hair on your face isn’t it? But I wouldn’t refer to them as facial hair, I would refer to them as eyebrows (like if I was talking about shaving my eyebrows I wouldn’t say “I just shaved my facial hair”)
- If a bunch of cats jump on top of each other, is it still called a dog pile? What else would you call it? When a bunch of humans jump on top of each other it’s called a dog pile so I’m sure it would be the same with cats, but if a load of cats were in a dog pile I would be too busy laughing and taking pictures to ponder on that strange question anyway.
- What came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken because there is no way for an egg to just appear, but a chicken could come about through evolution. I heard once that chickens are believed to have evolved from dinosaurs but who knowsss.
- If you could have an endless supply of one food, what would it be? THIS IS SO HARD I’M A MASSIVE FOODIE. Um probably fruit salad with blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, melon, mango and watermelon. Specific I know.
- Cats or dogs? Cats. I love both but I personally think cats are cuter and less annoying than dogs although I think dogs’ behaviour is cuter (friendlier).
- Would you rather be an amazing fashion designer or an amazing chef? Chef, because cooking is more useful for everyday life. Whether you like it or not, at some point you will have to cook for yourself so you might as well learn to do it well. Plus I’m a huge foodie!
- Favourite seasons in order and why? My favourite season is Spring because I love seeing plants bloom and the weather is warm but not hot. Then it’s Autumn because the trees are beautiful, and the weather can be warm and can be cold but it’s not too much of either. Also Autumn is when school starts so it symbolises new beginnings to me. Then it’s Summer because I get ridiculously hot ridiculously quickly, so it can be completely unbearable to do anything (school in Summer = 4 showers a day). If I wasn’t naturally hot-blooded it might be my favourite season. Last of all it’s Winter, which I can’t think of many good things to say about. It’s miserable and mild and it never snows it just rains where I live. The only thing I can tolerate about it is Christmas, but for the last couple of years I haven’t felt the Christmas spirit so I feel like I’ve passed the age. I know it’s completely tragic 😦
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I know this is boring but I’d stay where I am. It’s a beautiful and safe area with lots of culture, and there is city and countryside. Despite this I do want to travel around, I just couldn’t tolerate living anywhere hotter than England. Maybe I’d live in America though, New York would be cool but I would miss nature after a while.
- Sweet or savoury? Savoury overall but my sweet tooth has increased recently.
- Finally: Would you rather find an amazing band/artist or an amazing youtuber? Probably youtuber. I get so much inspo from youtube but there’s no youtubers that I really like, just a selection of random videos that inspire me, so it would be really cool to have someone that regularly posts good content. Having said that, being someone with a very meticulous music taste, it’s extremely rare (no joke, like once every 5 years rare) for me to find a band/artist I like. ‘My music’ consists of a sporadic selection of songs, no 2 songs written by the same people, so finding an amazing band would be like winning the lottery, kind of.
Well thanks for reading this strange post, if anyone is.